Wills & Estates
Where there’s a will there’s a way…
…to make sure you are able to choose exactly how your property is distributed on your death.
There are no second chances, so whether you are fighting fit or your health could be better, the best time to take care of the future is in the present.
A Will is probably one of the most important documents you will ever sign. So, to make sure it operates precisely in the manner you wish, it is advisable to consult a Solicitor.
At Cameron Rogers & Co, we will help you through the issues and guide you on how best to achieve your wishes. We will then expertly draft your Will and prepare it for final signature. You can then be secure in the knowledge that your loved ones will benefit exactly as you intended.
To start the process it is as easy as calling us and speaking to Cameron Rogers. We can simply explain the matters you should consider, such as:
- Appointing an Executor (this is the person who makes sure that the provisions of your Will are put into effect);
- Appointing a Guardian (this is the person who looks after your children and makes decisions concerning their future);
- Leaving specific items (such as your car, jewellery or furniture);
- Leaving money (to a friend, relative or a charity);
- How you require the balance of your estate left (to your partner, then to your children and what alternative exists if they do not survive you);
- Funeral arrangements (do you wish to be cremated or buried – not a pleasant thought but better for you to make the decision than leaving it to somebody else who might not be aware of your wishes).
Upon making an appointment to see us, we will forward an information sheet to you for completion. This should be brought to your first appointment to assist us in easily and efficiently obtaining the basic details needed to draft your Will. You can also use our online will form below, which gives us the same details if that is easier for you.
This information remains confidential and cannot be disclosed to anyone without your written permission.
If you already have a Will but are unsure if it is still satisfactory, we are more than happy to check it for no cost, obligation free!
Make your appointment easier
Send in your details and we will start drawing up the necessary paperwork.
We understand that setting up your last will and testament can be a trying process. Rest assured we are here to make it as streamlined and gratifying as possible.
Please check your contact details carefully before sending in the form.